From The Kettle and Fire Blog – the Lion’s mane mushroom (also known as “bearded tooth fungus” or hericium erinaceus in the fungi kingdom) — has become recognized as a powerful superfood for enhancing brain function and improving a number of ailments.
The top seven health benefits of the Lion’s Mane mushroom include:
- Improves memory, focus, and concentration
- Reduces depression and anxiety
- Increases energy
- Alleviates symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Supports gut health
- Supports cardiovascular health
Lion’s Mane mushrooms can be found in the below Mushroom Health product:
*Disclaimer: All information and products presented through this web site, whether by Shoko’s Natural Products or associated manufacturers, have not been evaluated by the United States FDA, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.