From the Susan G. Komen Foundation; recently, researchers have started to isolate and identify substances in coriolus mushroom’s that might act like pharmaceutical drugs.
Two of these substances are polysaccharide peptide (PSP) and polysaccharide krestin (PSK). These two substances can help with:
- stimulating the immune system
- treating herpes
- chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
- curing ringworm and a skin condition called impetigo
- treating upper respiratory, urinary, and digestive tract infections
The coriolus mushroom can be found in these three Mushroom Health products:
- Coriolus PSP by Mushroom Science
- Coriolus Super Strength by Mushroom Science
- Immune Builder by Mushroom Science
*Disclaimer: All information and products presented through this web site, whether by Shoko’s Natural Products or associated manufacturers, have not been evaluated by the United States FDA, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.